Monday, June 23, 2008

So much for Italian Soccer...

Italy lost to Spain last night and so are out of the finals. But it was fun while it lasted. I've started on a final model of my project and it is looking very good. Was planning to do more drawings first but Prof Don wasn't ready to believe that everything would fit together nicely until I built a model to show him. Which is fine. I'm hoping to work late tonight so as to get the model finished. Unfortunately we have to spend quite a while this evening doing a review for the Town Form class as well. Which would be okay under normal circumstances but right now no one wants to spend time doing it. Also tomorrow morning I have a final in the Italian class that I need to review for tonight. About half the group changed their grading options to audit a couple weeks back and then promptly quit coming. I've stuck with it but am taking it pass fail so am not really worried about the test. Just has to be done.

- B -

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Brian, Sounds like you are busdy, busy! Etta and I are heading for Eugene for her physical
needed prior to cataract surgery.
We plan the trip to take care of
all of the needs. Etta's first
surgery is on the 8th so may see
you then..... Love Dad